Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet Our Nutritionist


I'm Alana, the nutritionist for the BALANCE project. I am really excited to be part of a great program specifically designed to help people with Type 2 diabetes to get better.

I am here to help in any way that I can. It is especially wonderful to see that people have the opportunity to rely more on lifestyle changes than on drugs.

And of course, experience shows me that food plays a very important role. I believe that human beings need to eat Whole and Real food, just like our ancestors before us.

Our human bodies are designed to run on food that can easily be recognized at a cellular level. I hope to teach about wonderful, delicious food that is real and whole, and life-supporting.

I have great ideas and lots of alternatives to packaged and processed foods, and I am happy to be available to you all.

No comments: