Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take a Ride Through the Redwoods


Going to the gym can be a virtual escape! On the days when you are not working out with your trainer, try the Expresso machine, a virtual cycling trainer.

Choose your journey and the pace that suits your fitness level! I enjoyed the Redwood Dash this morning. I can almost smell the damp forest floor
and feel the cool air while I cycle through the towering trees!

Like Chalid said, cardio is good for your circulation and heart. It can help burn calories, too.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I end my workout sessions at the Chantilly Fitness First with a ride on one of these "virtual reality" bikes and I love it! My first ride was so much fun that I didn't even realize that 20 minutes had passed! I've tried a few of the different tours each session and during the last one I even beat the "pacer!" Try it and enjoy!!